CHURCH HILL, Tenn. - A Church Hill, Tennessee man is facing several charges of theft, accused in several burglaries in the city.
Church Hill Police tell News 5, burglaries were reported at three homes on Shelby Avenue between July 23 and 30. Police say the total cost of those thefts is around $1,800.
An investigation, including witness statements, led police to arrest a man who also lived on Shelby Avenue.
Police say Michael Allen Light was arrested and taken to the Hawkins County Jail.
He now faces several charges, including theft of property, aggravated burglary and burglary.
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day
- Wanted man leads officers on multiple-state chase