CHURCH HILL, Tenn. - A Church Hill, Tennessee man is facing several charges of theft, accused in several burglaries in the city.
Church Hill Police tell News 5, burglaries were reported at three homes on Shelby Avenue between July 23 and 30. Police say the total cost of those thefts is around $1,800.
An investigation, including witness statements, led police to arrest a man who also lived on Shelby Avenue.
Police say Michael Allen Light was arrested and taken to the Hawkins County Jail.
He now faces several charges, including theft of property, aggravated burglary and burglary.
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets