CHURCH HILL, Tenn. - A Church Hill, Tennessee man is facing several charges of theft, accused in several burglaries in the city.
Church Hill Police tell News 5, burglaries were reported at three homes on Shelby Avenue between July 23 and 30. Police say the total cost of those thefts is around $1,800.
An investigation, including witness statements, led police to arrest a man who also lived on Shelby Avenue.
Police say Michael Allen Light was arrested and taken to the Hawkins County Jail.
He now faces several charges, including theft of property, aggravated burglary and burglary.
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting
- Tri Cities Regional Airport celebrates completion of construction