HAWKINS COUNTY, Tenn. - A man is facing drug charges Wednesday afternoon after police say he was involved in an illegal drug transaction in Hawkins County.
It all started at a Dollar General Store parking lot on Highway 11. After recording the registration of the two suspected cars, authorities went to the home of Ray Testerman.
We're told after an investigation authorities say they were able to determine Testerman sold a large portion of his morphine and hydrocodone prescriptions. Authorities say the cash and prescription pills were recovered from Testerman.
He is now facing charges of possession of Schedule II drugs and three possession of controlled substances with intent to deliver.
- Updated Abingdon Police investigating after a train hit a pedestrian
- Congressman Phil Roe is working on reforming the Affordable Care Act
- IN LIKE A LION: Potential for strong storms on Wednesday
- BMS and Buffalo Wild Wings host Daytona 500 watch parties in the Tri-Cities
- Police say man on drugs led officials on hour-long chase in Johnson City