HAWKINS COUNTY, Tenn. - A man is facing drug charges Wednesday afternoon after police say he was involved in an illegal drug transaction in Hawkins County.
It all started at a Dollar General Store parking lot on Highway 11. After recording the registration of the two suspected cars, authorities went to the home of Ray Testerman.
We're told after an investigation authorities say they were able to determine Testerman sold a large portion of his morphine and hydrocodone prescriptions. Authorities say the cash and prescription pills were recovered from Testerman.
He is now facing charges of possession of Schedule II drugs and three possession of controlled substances with intent to deliver.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens of vendors showcase businesses at Home and Garden Show in Johnson City
- Volunteer regional crews assisting in search for Matt Ragan on South Holston Lake
- ‘Polar Plunge for Christ' raises money to prevent teen suicide
- MSHA, Wellmont address merger application delays, what's next