HAWKINS COUNTY, Tenn. - A Hawkins County, Tennessee man is now facing meth charges.
Twenty-year-old Brandon Ramey is facing charges after investigators say he was buying pseudoephedrine, the main ingredient used in making meth.
Investigators believe Ramey may have been making purchases for about two years.
He's now in jail charged with promotion of the manufacturing of methamphetamine.
- 2-year-old drowns in North Carolina swimming pool
- South Dakota teen with cancer gets OK to walk at graduation
- 2 juveniles charged in former Kingsport IGA building fire
- New resource plans to help mothers bearing drug addicted babies in Tri-Cities
- Many busy picking up the pieces after severe storms strike our region