HAWKINS COUNTY, Tenn. - A Hawkins County, Tennessee man is now facing meth charges.
Twenty-year-old Brandon Ramey is facing charges after investigators say he was buying pseudoephedrine, the main ingredient used in making meth.
Investigators believe Ramey may have been making purchases for about two years.
He's now in jail charged with promotion of the manufacturing of methamphetamine.
- Updated Abingdon Police investigating after a train hit a pedestrian
- Congressman Phil Roe is working on reforming the Affordable Care Act
- IN LIKE A LION: Potential for strong storms on Wednesday
- BMS and Buffalo Wild Wings host Daytona 500 watch parties in the Tri-Cities
- Police say man on drugs led officials on hour-long chase in Johnson City