CHURCH HILL, Tenn. - Hawkins County, Tennessee authorities made an arrest in an armed robbery at a Food City pharmacy.
James William Arthur was arrested Friday morning.
They say he took drugs from the store in Church Hill.
The sheriff's department said at the scene where they arrested Arthur, they found several stolen pills and pill bottles as well as the clothes the suspect was seen wearing in the surveillance video.
They say Arthur is also wanted in Unicoi County.
He's in the Hawkins county jail awaiting an arraignment.
- New Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend