CHURCH HILL, Tenn. - Hawkins County, Tennessee authorities made an arrest in an armed robbery at a Food City pharmacy.
James William Arthur was arrested Friday morning.
They say he took drugs from the store in Church Hill.
The sheriff's department said at the scene where they arrested Arthur, they found several stolen pills and pill bottles as well as the clothes the suspect was seen wearing in the surveillance video.
They say Arthur is also wanted in Unicoi County.
He's in the Hawkins county jail awaiting an arraignment.
- FTC, Wellmont and MSHA speak in front of SWVa. Health Authority
- VP candidate Pence not hurt when plane skids off runway
- Chelsea Clinton garnering young voters at Appalachian State University
- Kingsport man trying to make Halloween attractions accessible to all
- Tennessee voters encouraged to vote early