CHURCH HILL, Tenn. - Hawkins County, Tennessee authorities made an arrest in an armed robbery at a Food City pharmacy.
James William Arthur was arrested Friday morning.
They say he took drugs from the store in Church Hill.
The sheriff's department said at the scene where they arrested Arthur, they found several stolen pills and pill bottles as well as the clothes the suspect was seen wearing in the surveillance video.
They say Arthur is also wanted in Unicoi County.
He's in the Hawkins county jail awaiting an arraignment.
- New KPS Global completes $1M expansion in Piney Flats facility
- Exide Technologies withdraws application to reopen, News 5 uncovers dozens of violations in its past
- Southwest Virginia leaders focus on re-entry efforts for inmates
- Wise man who stole ginseng roots given probation
- UPDATE: Bristol assisted living worker pleads guilty to assaulting 94-year-old woman