HAWKINS COUNTY, Tenn. - A Surgoinsville, Tennessee man is facing meth charges in Hawkins County after officers say they found what they are calling a mobile meth lab in his vehicle.
Officers say they found Kenneth Case asleep in his vehicle.
We're told officers were able to wake Case, then determined there was an active "one pot" meth lab in the car.
Officers say they also found what they are calling "meth-making materials" inside the car.
They tell us marijuana and hypodermic syringes were also found in the car.
He's charged with making meth, possession of drug paraphernalia and marijuana possession.
- Johnson City man found guilty of second degree murder
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting