HAWKINS COUNTY, Tenn. - A Surgoinsville, Tennessee man is facing meth charges in Hawkins County after officers say they found what they are calling a mobile meth lab in his vehicle.
Officers say they found Kenneth Case asleep in his vehicle.
We're told officers were able to wake Case, then determined there was an active "one pot" meth lab in the car.
Officers say they also found what they are calling "meth-making materials" inside the car.
They tell us marijuana and hypodermic syringes were also found in the car.
He's charged with making meth, possession of drug paraphernalia and marijuana possession.
- Kidnapping suspect still on the run, after statewide AMBER Alert is canceled
- Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport