HAWKINS COUNTY, Tenn. - A 21-year-old man was arrested in Hawkins County after authorities found him hiding in a dryer.
Austin Fields is charged with evading arrest and possession of drug paraphernalia. Officers say they found Fields at his parents' home hiding inside the dryer.
Officers say they found a pipe commonly used to smoke marijuana in his pocket.
Fields was wanted in Sevier County for probation violation.
- Kidnapping suspect still on the run, after statewide AMBER Alert is canceled
- Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport