HAWKINS COUNTY, Tenn. - If you need to get rid of some unwanted prescriptions in Hawkins County, head over to the Hawkins County Sheriff's Office.
The Hawkins County Sheriff's office is teaming up with the Drug Enforcement Agency to provide drop boxes for people to dispose their unwanted medication.
The white drop box is located outside the Sheriff's Office at 117 Justice Center Drive in Rogersville.
We're told all medication must be in their original containers.
There are a few things that are not allowed. They include: syringes, needles, sharps, batteries, and aerosol cans.
The DEA will properly destroy all of the medication inside the box.
- Kingsport native identified as victim in Washington state mall shooting
- Local donors, recipients talk about impact of organ and tissue donation
- Bristol Virginia council votes to borrow another three million for The Falls
- Officials hope to get more millennials voting in this presidential election
- Local mental health court to soon hit major milestone