HAWKINS COUNTY, Tenn. - If you need to get rid of some unwanted prescriptions in Hawkins County, head over to the Hawkins County Sheriff's Office.
The Hawkins County Sheriff's office is teaming up with the Drug Enforcement Agency to provide drop boxes for people to dispose their unwanted medication.
The white drop box is located outside the Sheriff's Office at 117 Justice Center Drive in Rogersville.
We're told all medication must be in their original containers.
There are a few things that are not allowed. They include: syringes, needles, sharps, batteries, and aerosol cans.
The DEA will properly destroy all of the medication inside the box.
- Local police agencies offering drug take-back services Saturday
- Domtar announces reduced production at Kingsport plant
- Virginia voter registration deadline extended through Friday
- Updated Youth leaders in Bristol learn about tolerance
- Updated Grand jury set to hear case of man accused of sexual assault