HAWKINS CO., Tenn. - A local hospital has been one of the cleanest in the nation, by a national publication.
Hawkins County Memorial Hospital in Rogersville, Tennessee made the list of top 49 cleanest hospitals in the United States by Becker's Spine Review.
The selection is based on patients who responded to a survey from July 2011 through June 2012. Ninety percent of patients reported that their room and bathroom at Hawkins County Memorial were always clean.
Hawkins County Memorial is part of the Wellmont Health System, and has been serving our area for more than 50 years.
- Space Needle owner: Ticket sales going to employees, relief fund
- Dolly Foundation: More than 900 sign up for relief fund assistance
- UPDATE: Jonesborough triple murder suspect pleads guilty, receives life sentence
- Saturday is last day to donate to Food City / BMS Relief Fund for Sevier County
- Coeburn man pleads guilty to multiple burglaries