HAWKINS CO., Tenn. - A local hospital has been one of the cleanest in the nation, by a national publication.
Hawkins County Memorial Hospital in Rogersville, Tennessee made the list of top 49 cleanest hospitals in the United States by Becker's Spine Review.
The selection is based on patients who responded to a survey from July 2011 through June 2012. Ninety percent of patients reported that their room and bathroom at Hawkins County Memorial were always clean.
Hawkins County Memorial is part of the Wellmont Health System, and has been serving our area for more than 50 years.
- ETSU student charged following gorilla mask incident at Black Lives Matter protest
- Carter County deputy, former 'Southern Justice' star, charged with murder
- New Southwest VA school gets national recognition
- New Vance Middle School receives big honor
- New Joe Lasher Jr. playing benefit concert for Second Harvest