HAWKINS CO., Tenn. - A local hospital has been one of the cleanest in the nation, by a national publication.
Hawkins County Memorial Hospital in Rogersville, Tennessee made the list of top 49 cleanest hospitals in the United States by Becker's Spine Review.
The selection is based on patients who responded to a survey from July 2011 through June 2012. Ninety percent of patients reported that their room and bathroom at Hawkins County Memorial were always clean.
Hawkins County Memorial is part of the Wellmont Health System, and has been serving our area for more than 50 years.
- Kingsport police investigating suspicious death on Bruce Street
- Greeneville Couple Accused of Trying to Sell A Child on Craigslist
- Indivisible Greene County rally brings out protestors rallying for unity
- Kingsport hosts annual Carousel Fine Craft Show
- UVA-Wise hosts 24-hour student Hackathon in Abingdon