HAWKINS CO., Tenn. - A local hospital has been one of the cleanest in the nation, by a national publication.
Hawkins County Memorial Hospital in Rogersville, Tennessee made the list of top 49 cleanest hospitals in the United States by Becker's Spine Review.
The selection is based on patients who responded to a survey from July 2011 through June 2012. Ninety percent of patients reported that their room and bathroom at Hawkins County Memorial were always clean.
Hawkins County Memorial is part of the Wellmont Health System, and has been serving our area for more than 50 years.
- Bristol, Va. city leaders pass final budget; alter staffing level procedure
- UPDATE: Johnson City doctor ordered to pay $1.2M in 2012 anticancer drug case
- Man lucky to be alive after heart stops for nearly 30 minutes
- Settlement between Sullivan County & Sheriff's Office could lead to tax increase
- Washington Co. - JC Animal Shelter in need of cat supplies