HAWKINS COUNTY, Tenn. - A Hawkins County woman is facing fraud charges after investigators say she was selling prescription drugs paid for by a Tennessee medical program.
The Office of Inspector General says 34-year-old Brandi Gale Collins of Church Hill is being charged with TennCare fraud. Officers say she was getting the painkiller Oxycodone and Clonazepam, an anti-anxiety medication.
If convicted, TennCare fraud is a class E felony carrying a sentence of up to two years in prison.
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day