HAWKINS COUNTY, Tenn. - A Hawkins County woman is facing fraud charges after investigators say she was selling prescription drugs paid for by a Tennessee medical program.
The Office of Inspector General says 34-year-old Brandi Gale Collins of Church Hill is being charged with TennCare fraud. Officers say she was getting the painkiller Oxycodone and Clonazepam, an anti-anxiety medication.
If convicted, TennCare fraud is a class E felony carrying a sentence of up to two years in prison.
- ETSU student charged following gorilla mask incident at Black Lives Matter protest
- Carter County deputy, former 'Southern Justice' star, charged with murder
- Updated Recovery action walk raises awareness in Wise County
- Police searching for kidnapping suspect
- Southwest VA school gets national recognition