HAWKINS COUNTY, TENN. - A teenager is being charged after deputies say he stole a car and crashed it in Hawkins County.
According to reports, the 16-year-old took the car, Saturday night from a house where he had been working for the owner.
Officers say the teen crashed the car in Mount Carmel after leading police on a short chase.
During the chase the teen is accused of hitting two patrol cars.
The chase ended when the car flipped over and hit a tree. The teen was evaluated at the hospital and then arrested.
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane