HAWKINS COUNTY, Tenn. - Two people face charges after being accused of making meth.
The Hawkins County sheriff's narcotics unit tells News 5 they went to serve outstanding warrants on Hickory Hills Road in Church Hill to Jason Daniel Berry and Miranda Nicole McLean when they say they found the meth lab.
Deputies tell us they also found a large amount of finished meth and components used to make the drug.
Authorities say Berry and McLean had to be decontaminated before being taken to jail. The two are charged with making meth, possession of meth, having a house where narcotics are sold and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend