HAWKINS COUNTY, Tenn. - Two minors, both male, are charged with Conspiracy to Commit 1st Degree Murder and other charges connected to a planned mass shooting at a school in Hawkins County.
A source close to the case tells News 5 the school involved is Volunteer High School.
The Hawkins County Sheriff's Office is holding a press conference at 9:30 a.m. Friday at the sheriff's office.
No more information is available at this time
WCYB will send a crew to cover the press conference tomorrow and will post updates as we get them.
- Johnson City man found guilty of second degree murder
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting