HAWKINS COUNTY, Tenn. - Two minors, both male, are charged with Conspiracy to Commit 1st Degree Murder and other charges connected to a planned mass shooting at a school in Hawkins County.
A source close to the case tells News 5 the school involved is Volunteer High School.
The Hawkins County Sheriff's Office is holding a press conference at 9:30 a.m. Friday at the sheriff's office.
No more information is available at this time
WCYB will send a crew to cover the press conference tomorrow and will post updates as we get them.
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial