HAWKINS COUNTY, Tenn. - Two minors, both male, are charged with Conspiracy to Commit 1st Degree Murder and other charges connected to a planned mass shooting at a school in Hawkins County.
A source close to the case tells News 5 the school involved is Volunteer High School.
The Hawkins County Sheriff's Office is holding a press conference at 9:30 a.m. Friday at the sheriff's office.
No more information is available at this time
WCYB will send a crew to cover the press conference tomorrow and will post updates as we get them.
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day