HAWKINS COUNTY, Tenn. - Two minors, both male, are charged with Conspiracy to Commit 1st Degree Murder and other charges connected to a planned mass shooting at a school in Hawkins County.
A source close to the case tells News 5 the school involved is Volunteer High School.
The Hawkins County Sheriff's Office is holding a press conference at 9:30 a.m. Friday at the sheriff's office.
No more information is available at this time
WCYB will send a crew to cover the press conference tomorrow and will post updates as we get them.
- Local church group donating ‘Sensory Quilts' to nursing homes in Carter County
- Whitaker sentenced to 15 years in Jonesborough child abuse case
- People living in the Lynn Garden community feel unsafe after deadly shooting
- UPDATE: Carter Co. inmate back in custody
- McAuliffe awards $300,000 grant to Virginia Drone Project