ROGERSVILLE, TENN. - Two Hawkins County men are scheduled to be arraigned Friday after being indicted this week by a grand jury.
Austin Price and Samuel Hirsch both face one count of felony murder and aggravated robbery in the death of Roger David Hawkins.
Rogersville Police Chief, Doug Nelson says the two men are accused of attacking Hawkins with a hunting knife and hammer in his apartment.
- Dolly Parton films final scenes at Dollywood for her new Christmas movie
- Bristol, Va. police officer, involved in domestic dispute, under investigation
- Officials ask public for help in search for escaped Washington Co., Tenn. inmate
- U.S. Marshals offering a reward for tips in the capture of Timothy England
- Former Kingsport armory coming down for commercial development