ROGERSVILLE, TENN. - Two Hawkins County men are scheduled to be arraigned Friday after being indicted this week by a grand jury.
Austin Price and Samuel Hirsch both face one count of felony murder and aggravated robbery in the death of Roger David Hawkins.
Rogersville Police Chief, Doug Nelson says the two men are accused of attacking Hawkins with a hunting knife and hammer in his apartment.
- Sale of the old mill property still planning to go through after fire
- Greene County teen admits to murdering father
- Authorities continue investigation into old General Mills building fire
- Cyber security customer call center has grand opening in Wise
- Expelled state lawmaker escorted from UT football game