ROGERSVILLE, TENN. - Two Hawkins County men are scheduled to be arraigned Friday after being indicted this week by a grand jury.
Austin Price and Samuel Hirsch both face one count of felony murder and aggravated robbery in the death of Roger David Hawkins.
Rogersville Police Chief, Doug Nelson says the two men are accused of attacking Hawkins with a hunting knife and hammer in his apartment.
- Johnson City man found guilty of second degree murder
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting