ROGERSVILLE, TENN. - Two Hawkins County men are scheduled to be arraigned Friday after being indicted this week by a grand jury.
Austin Price and Samuel Hirsch both face one count of felony murder and aggravated robbery in the death of Roger David Hawkins.
Rogersville Police Chief, Doug Nelson says the two men are accused of attacking Hawkins with a hunting knife and hammer in his apartment.
- New Thousands of school buses in Virginia need safety device
- New Virginia DMV: Bristol one of 21 localities with zero traffic fatalities in '16
- UPDATE: 8-year-old girl among victims in Manchester terror attack
- Jury selection enters second day in Bill Cosby sex assault case
- 6,300-plus stoves recalled following electrocution death