HAWKINS COUNTY, Tenn. - We have new facts about a man accused of killing his wife's ex-husband in Hawkins County.
Randy Edwin Harr pleaded guilty Monday to second degree murder. According to the Hawkins County Clerk's Office, he was sentenced to 29 years in prison with no chance of parole.
He was accused of killing Christopher Varalli in March of 2012 in the Stanley Valley Community of Hawkins County, and then setting the house on fire.
Attorney General Berkeley Bell says a first degree murder charge was reduced to second degree and additional charges dismissed as part of plea negotiations.
- Updated ETSU student charged with intimidation for gorilla mask act at Black Lives Matter protest
- Carter County deputy, former 'Southern Justice' star, charged with murder
- Updated Fire at old General Mills building now suspected as arson
- Updated Bays Mountain Dam turns 100 this year
- Updated Doctors more careful when prescribing antibiotics