HAWKINS COUNTY, Tenn. - A Hawkins County man is now facing more charges this morning.
After the Hawkins County Sheriff's office says deputies, and Morristown Police officers, went to a home in Bulls Gap with arrest warrants for two people.
One of the people they were looking for was Leonard Eidson for failure to appear after being charged with selling oxycodone.
Officers say, while at the home, they discovered prescription drugs, drug paraphernalia and a sawed off shotgun.
Eidson is now facing several drug charges as well as a weapons charge.
- Hawkins Co. commission halfway to $40 wheel tax increase
- VA Coal and Energy Alliance Conference: Industry leaders optimistic about coal rebound
- McAuliffe announces millions for 'green' overhaul in Russell Co. Schools
- UPDATE: Former regional jail guards indicted for contraband, bribes
- Letter: Flynn cites 'public frenzy,' invokes 5th Amendment