HAWKINS COUNTY, Tenn. - A Hawkins County man is now facing more charges this morning.
After the Hawkins County Sheriff's office says deputies, and Morristown Police officers, went to a home in Bulls Gap with arrest warrants for two people.
One of the people they were looking for was Leonard Eidson for failure to appear after being charged with selling oxycodone.
Officers say, while at the home, they discovered prescription drugs, drug paraphernalia and a sawed off shotgun.
Eidson is now facing several drug charges as well as a weapons charge.
- Pastor's wife charged with embezzling from church in Kingsport
- Four charged in Church Hill home invasion case
- Updated Battle at Bristol 2? Speedway Motorsports won't rule it out
- Updated Virginia settles with Hyundai/Kia in multi-state suit
- Updated King University to suspend admissions to nursing program, close Nashville-area campus