HAWKINS COUNTY, Tenn. - A Hawkins County man is facing charges after a teenager was found dead in Church Hill, Tennessee.
A Hawkins County grand jury indicted Preston Bentley of Surgoinsville Thursday on a charge of criminally negligent homicide.
Church Hill police say in November Bentley supplied alcohol to 18-year-old Jimmy Turner Cradic, who later froze to death .
Officers found Cradic's remains next to a porch outside a mobile home Burlington Road.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens of vendors showcase businesses at Home and Garden Show in Johnson City
- Volunteer regional crews assisting in search for Matt Ragan on South Holston Lake
- ‘Polar Plunge for Christ' raises money to prevent teen suicide
- MSHA, Wellmont address merger application delays, what's next