HAWKINS COUNTY, Tenn. - A Hawkins County man is facing charges after a teenager was found dead in Church Hill, Tennessee.
A Hawkins County grand jury indicted Preston Bentley of Surgoinsville Thursday on a charge of criminally negligent homicide.
Church Hill police say in November Bentley supplied alcohol to 18-year-old Jimmy Turner Cradic, who later froze to death .
Officers found Cradic's remains next to a porch outside a mobile home Burlington Road.
- Johnson City man found guilty of second degree murder
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting