HAWKINS COUNTY, Tenn. - A Hawkins County man is facing charges after a teenager was found dead in Church Hill, Tennessee.
A Hawkins County grand jury indicted Preston Bentley of Surgoinsville Thursday on a charge of criminally negligent homicide.
Church Hill police say in November Bentley supplied alcohol to 18-year-old Jimmy Turner Cradic, who later froze to death .
Officers found Cradic's remains next to a porch outside a mobile home Burlington Road.
- Updated U.S. Marshals offering a reward for tips in the capture of Timothy England
- Former Kingsport armory coming down for commercial development
- Lexington at Johnson City nursing home to close doors Oct. 31
- Tennessee's Education Commissioner visits local schools
- Medical treatment of accused Volunteer Parkway shooter burdensome