HAWKINS COUNTY, Tenn. - A Hawkins County man is facing charges after a teenager was found dead in Church Hill, Tennessee.
A Hawkins County grand jury indicted Preston Bentley of Surgoinsville Thursday on a charge of criminally negligent homicide.
Church Hill police say in November Bentley supplied alcohol to 18-year-old Jimmy Turner Cradic, who later froze to death .
Officers found Cradic's remains next to a porch outside a mobile home Burlington Road.
- Updated Man accused of killing father in Buchanan County appears in court
- Highway 421 closed Tuesday between Mountain City and Shady Valley
- Virginia state trooper charged with solicitation of prostitution
- Parents of 11-year-old convicted murderer sued in Jefferson County
- Buchanan County drug roundup leads to over 20 arrests