HAWKINS COUNTY, Tenn. - A Hawkins County man is facing charges after a teenager was found dead in Church Hill, Tennessee.
A Hawkins County grand jury indicted Preston Bentley of Surgoinsville Thursday on a charge of criminally negligent homicide.
Church Hill police say in November Bentley supplied alcohol to 18-year-old Jimmy Turner Cradic, who later froze to death .
Officers found Cradic's remains next to a porch outside a mobile home Burlington Road.
- Updated Kingsport City Schools unveils new DB Excel facility
- Updated Northeast State Student Veterans of America raising awareness about veteran suicides
- New Bluff City Rescue launches 'Buck for a Truck' campaign
- New Grant deadline approaches to expand Birthplace of Country Music Museum
- Women's Facebook warning goes viral