HAWKINS COUNTY, Tenn. - Two Rogersville, Tennessee men are facing drug charges, accused of using drugs in the city park.
According to the Hawkins County Sheriff's Office, officers conducting surveillance at the park say they saw Jordan Tramill and Salvador Miller using synthetic marijuana in their vehicle.
Officers say they found more of the drug during a search of the vehicle.
Tramill and Miller are both charged with drug possession.
They are scheduled to be in court November 14th.
- Updated Black Lives Matter rally crasher no longer enrolled at ETSU, attorney issues statement
- New Man charged with sexually abusing 8-month-old appears in court
- New Man accused of branding wife with hot knife appears in court
- Updated Man who penned famous Oscar Mayer jingle dies in Illinois
- Updated UPDATE: Item on Tweetsie Trail was geocaching box; trail reopens