HAWKINS COUNTY, Tenn. - Two Rogersville, Tennessee men are facing drug charges, accused of using drugs in the city park.
According to the Hawkins County Sheriff's Office, officers conducting surveillance at the park say they saw Jordan Tramill and Salvador Miller using synthetic marijuana in their vehicle.
Officers say they found more of the drug during a search of the vehicle.
Tramill and Miller are both charged with drug possession.
They are scheduled to be in court November 14th.
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial