HAWKINS COUNTY, Tenn. - Two Rogersville, Tennessee men are facing drug charges, accused of using drugs in the city park.
According to the Hawkins County Sheriff's Office, officers conducting surveillance at the park say they saw Jordan Tramill and Salvador Miller using synthetic marijuana in their vehicle.
Officers say they found more of the drug during a search of the vehicle.
Tramill and Miller are both charged with drug possession.
They are scheduled to be in court November 14th.
- Updated Police: Woman dead following shooting in Sullivan County
- Warrant issued, suspect at large in Washington County, Va. shooting
- Chelsea Clinton at Appalachian State Thursday for early voting event
- Bristol, Tenn. man receives 20 years on federal child porn charge
- Police: Roan Mountain fire fighter charged with arson