HAWKINS COUNTY, Tenn. - Two Rogersville, Tennessee men are facing drug charges, accused of using drugs in the city park.
According to the Hawkins County Sheriff's Office, officers conducting surveillance at the park say they saw Jordan Tramill and Salvador Miller using synthetic marijuana in their vehicle.
Officers say they found more of the drug during a search of the vehicle.
Tramill and Miller are both charged with drug possession.
They are scheduled to be in court November 14th.
- Updated Local church group donating ‘Sensory Quilts' to nursing homes in Carter County
- Whitaker sentenced to 15 years in Jonesborough child abuse case
- People living in the Lynn Garden community feel unsafe after deadly shooting
- UPDATE: Carter Co. inmate back in custody
- McAuliffe awards $300,000 grant to Virginia Drone Project