HAWKINS COUNTY, Tenn. - Two Rogersville, Tennessee men are facing drug charges, accused of using drugs in the city park.
According to the Hawkins County Sheriff's Office, officers conducting surveillance at the park say they saw Jordan Tramill and Salvador Miller using synthetic marijuana in their vehicle.
Officers say they found more of the drug during a search of the vehicle.
Tramill and Miller are both charged with drug possession.
They are scheduled to be in court November 14th.
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting
- Tri Cities Regional Airport celebrates completion of construction