HAWKINS COUNTY, Tenn. - Guns, drugs and other illegal items were discovered during the search of a Hawkins County cycle shop. Two of the four people arrested were also wanted in other states.
The Hawkins County Sheriff's Office says the search was part of an ongoing investigation into stolen vehicles, illegal guns and drugs being stored and sold in the Amen Chassis Custom Motorcycle Shop on Marble Hall Road.
Officers say they saw a car, which had been reported stolen from Mississippi, arrive and leave from the shop several times.
The officers searched the business Monday morning and they tell News 5 marijuana, prescription pills, drug paraphernalia and loaded guns were found. The car, however, was not found.
As a result of the search, Gary Mirkos, Suzanne Hoffman and Mark Ramirez were arrested on the scene and Randy Wilson was found at another location. Mirkos, Hoffman and Ramirez face charges including drug possession. Wilson and Mirkos are charged with theft of property over $500. Wilson was the only one granted bond.
Officers say Mirkos was a wanted fugitive out of Mississippi and Hoffman was wanted out of Texas.
- Johnson City man found guilty of second degree murder
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting