HAWKINS COUNTY, Tenn. - The Hawkins County Sheriffs Department believes they have located the man who called 911 for help Tuesday night. Click here to read the previous story.
Emergency responders spent about four hours searching for him in the Stanley Valley area. The man told dispatch he was lost in the woods with a broken leg before they lost contact.
Deputies said Wednesday morning they believe he has been located at an area hospital.
We'll have the latest facts coming up tonight on News 5 WCYB, including a recording of the 911 call.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens of vendors showcase businesses at Home and Garden Show in Johnson City
- Volunteer regional crews assisting in search for Matt Ragan on South Holston Lake
- ‘Polar Plunge for Christ' raises money to prevent teen suicide
- MSHA, Wellmont address merger application delays, what's next