HAWKINS COUNTY, Tenn. - The Hawkins County Sheriffs Department believes they have located the man who called 911 for help Tuesday night. Click here to read the previous story.
Emergency responders spent about four hours searching for him in the Stanley Valley area. The man told dispatch he was lost in the woods with a broken leg before they lost contact.
Deputies said Wednesday morning they believe he has been located at an area hospital.
We'll have the latest facts coming up tonight on News 5 WCYB, including a recording of the 911 call.
- ETSU student charged following gorilla mask incident at Black Lives Matter protest
- Carter County deputy, former 'Southern Justice' star, charged with murder
- New Southwest VA school gets national recognition
- New Vance Middle School receives big honor
- New Joe Lasher Jr. playing benefit concert for Second Harvest