HAWKINS COUNTY, Tenn. - The Hawkins County Sheriffs Department believes they have located the man who called 911 for help Tuesday night. Click here to read the previous story.
Emergency responders spent about four hours searching for him in the Stanley Valley area. The man told dispatch he was lost in the woods with a broken leg before they lost contact.
Deputies said Wednesday morning they believe he has been located at an area hospital.
We'll have the latest facts coming up tonight on News 5 WCYB, including a recording of the 911 call.
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial
- Rock royalty in attendance as Chris Cornell is laid to rest in Hollywood