HAWKINS COUNTY, Tenn. - The Hawkins County Sheriffs Department believes they have located the man who called 911 for help Tuesday night. Click here to read the previous story.
Emergency responders spent about four hours searching for him in the Stanley Valley area. The man told dispatch he was lost in the woods with a broken leg before they lost contact.
Deputies said Wednesday morning they believe he has been located at an area hospital.
We'll have the latest facts coming up tonight on News 5 WCYB, including a recording of the 911 call.
- Johnson City man found guilty of second degree murder
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting