HAWKINS COUNTY, Tenn. - The Hawkins County Sheriffs Department believes they have located the man who called 911 for help Tuesday night. Click here to read the previous story.
Emergency responders spent about four hours searching for him in the Stanley Valley area. The man told dispatch he was lost in the woods with a broken leg before they lost contact.
Deputies said Wednesday morning they believe he has been located at an area hospital.
We'll have the latest facts coming up tonight on News 5 WCYB, including a recording of the 911 call.
- IN LIKE A LION: Potential for strong storms on Wednesday
- BMS and Buffalo Wild Wings host Daytona 500 watch parties in the Tri-Cities
- Police say man on drugs led officials on hour-long chase in Johnson City
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia