HAWKINS COUNTY, Tenn. - A deadly collision on a highway in Hawkins County has now become the subject of a lawsuit.
Jennifer Lawson is suing Yes Express, a trucking company she claims is responsible for the death of her daughter Ashley.
This happened last week on highway 11W. Ashley Lawson was the driver of the car that collided with the tractor trailer.
We learned from police on the scene that the truck driver was trying to make an illegal left hand turn at the time.
The lawsuit does not specify a dollar amount for the claimed damages.
- Former addict overcomes addiction, becomes drug court coordinator
- Man with bladed gloves, clown makeup held in Denver stabbing
- US Postal Service issues new Thoreau stamp at Walden Pond
- Derby Day event raises $31,000 for hunger prevention programs in Greene Co.
- Philadelphia man who spent 24 years in prison is exonerated