HAWKINS COUNTY, Tenn. - Employees at more than 15 Hawkins County businesses are now facing citations after an investigation finds they sold alcohol to minors.
Sheriff Ronnie Lawson says the Alcoholic Beverage Commission had been conducting an investigation into the sale of alcohol to minors across the region..
The ABC went throughout the county and found 17 businesses sold beer to minors.
We're told, employees at the businesses were cited in General Sessions court.
The names of the businesses have not been released.
Sheriff Lawson says the investigation is ongoing.
- Updated UPDATE: Suspects were living in Saltville murder victim's home
- Lawyer: Experts say man who beheaded son ready for release
- ETSU restructures Forbes' contract for bonuses
- Supreme Court mainly rules for black voters in Virginia case
- Report: Pennsylvania woman shoots husband after casserole argument