HAWKINS COUNTY, Tenn. - Employees at more than 15 Hawkins County businesses are now facing citations after an investigation finds they sold alcohol to minors.
Sheriff Ronnie Lawson says the Alcoholic Beverage Commission had been conducting an investigation into the sale of alcohol to minors across the region..
The ABC went throughout the county and found 17 businesses sold beer to minors.
We're told, employees at the businesses were cited in General Sessions court.
The names of the businesses have not been released.
Sheriff Lawson says the investigation is ongoing.
- Kidnapping suspect still on the run, after statewide AMBER Alert is canceled
- Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport