Church Hill Police say a man held up a Food City pharmacy on Thursday.
At approximately 3:30 p.m. on Thursday, Church Hill police officers responded to the Food City pharmacy on Silver Lake Road for an armed robbery call.
Police said a white man wearing blue jeans, a white button-up shirt, and a camouflage fishing hat handed a note to a pharmacist demanding a list of narcotic drugs.
The note also stated that if he did not get all the pills, all the pharmacy workers would die.
Verbally, he stated to one worker that if he didn't get the pills within 20 seconds, he would shoot them all. No handgun was produced.
The suspect obtained an undisclosed amount and type of pills and ran from the store. The suspect then ran and got into 1999 - 2002 maroon Chevrolet Malibu which had a front tag.
If anyone has any information, please call 423.357.7181 or email email@example.com.
- Updated Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death