Church Hill, Tenn. - A Hawkins County grand jury indicted Preston Bentley of Surgoinsville on a charge of criminally negligent homicide.
Church Hill police report that Bentley supplied alcohol to 18-year-old Jimmy Turner Cradic in November of 2013.
Cradic was found later that night frozen to death.
Officers discovered Cradic's remains next to a porch outside a mobile home on Burlington Road.
- ETSU student charged following gorilla mask incident at Black Lives Matter protest
- Carter County deputy, former 'Southern Justice' star, charged with murder
- ETSU administration quickly organizes meeting to start conversations about race
- Recovery action walk raises awareness in Wise County
- Police searching for kidnapping suspect