ROGERSVILLE, Tenn. - A Hawkins County man, accused of shooting his ex-girlfriend, appeared in court in Hawkins County, Tennessee Wednesday.
During court, Rodney Allen Bailey had his bond set at $750,000. Bailey was charged Sunday with attempted first degree murder, especially aggravated burglary, felony reckless endangerment and possession of a firearm in the commission of a felony.
The Sheriff's Office accuses him of forcing his way into his ex-girlfriend's home in Rogersville February 16th, and shooting her in the chest. He's also accused of hitting a man in he head with a pistol.
Bailey's preliminary hearing was scheduled for March 3rd.
- Dolly Parton films final scenes at Dollywood for her new Christmas movie
- Bristol, Va. police officer, involved in domestic dispute, under investigation
- Officials ask public for help in search for escaped Washington Co., Tenn. inmate
- U.S. Marshals offering a reward for tips in the capture of Timothy England
- Former Kingsport armory coming down for commercial development