ROGERSVILLE, Tenn. - A Hawkins County man, accused of shooting his ex-girlfriend, appeared in court in Hawkins County, Tennessee Wednesday.
During court, Rodney Allen Bailey had his bond set at $750,000. Bailey was charged Sunday with attempted first degree murder, especially aggravated burglary, felony reckless endangerment and possession of a firearm in the commission of a felony.
The Sheriff's Office accuses him of forcing his way into his ex-girlfriend's home in Rogersville February 16th, and shooting her in the chest. He's also accused of hitting a man in he head with a pistol.
Bailey's preliminary hearing was scheduled for March 3rd.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Updated Democratic candidate for Virginia Governor discusses improving Southwest Virginia economy
- One person dead in Sunday morning car crash
- Dozens of vendors showcase businesses at Home and Garden Show in Johnson City
- Volunteer regional crews assisting in search for Matt Ragan on South Holston Lake