ROGERSVILLE, Tenn. - A Hawkins County man, accused of shooting his ex-girlfriend, appeared in court in Hawkins County, Tennessee Wednesday.
During court, Rodney Allen Bailey had his bond set at $750,000. Bailey was charged Sunday with attempted first degree murder, especially aggravated burglary, felony reckless endangerment and possession of a firearm in the commission of a felony.
The Sheriff's Office accuses him of forcing his way into his ex-girlfriend's home in Rogersville February 16th, and shooting her in the chest. He's also accused of hitting a man in he head with a pistol.
Bailey's preliminary hearing was scheduled for March 3rd.
- VA Coal and Energy Alliance Conference: Industry leaders optimistic about coal rebound
- McAuliffe announces millions for 'green' overhaul in Russell Co. Schools
- UPDATE: Former regional jail guards indicted for contraband, bribes
- Letter: Flynn cites 'public frenzy,' invokes 5th Amendment
- Bristol Spruce-Up: Deadline approaching for Neighborhood Grant program