CHURCH HILL, Tenn. - A local automotive parts company is cleaning up after a fire Sunday night.
Church Hill Fire Chief David Wood said the fire started at the Hutchinson Sealing System plant around 11 p.m.
He said crews noticed smoke coming out of one of the ovens, when they opened the door the fire got bigger.
Workers were able to extinguish the fire.
No one was hurt.
Wood said they should be back on-line Monday.
- Sale of the old mill property still planning to go through after fire
- Greene County teen admits to murdering father
- Authorities continue investigation into old General Mills building fire
- Cyber security customer call center has grand opening in Wise
- Expelled state lawmaker escorted from UT football game