CHURCH HILL, Tenn. - A local automotive parts company is cleaning up after a fire Sunday night.
Church Hill Fire Chief David Wood said the fire started at the Hutchinson Sealing System plant around 11 p.m.
He said crews noticed smoke coming out of one of the ovens, when they opened the door the fire got bigger.
Workers were able to extinguish the fire.
No one was hurt.
Wood said they should be back on-line Monday.
- Hawkins Co. commission halfway to $40 wheel tax increase
- VA Coal and Energy Alliance Conference: Industry leaders optimistic about coal rebound
- McAuliffe announces millions for 'green' overhaul in Russell Co. Schools
- UPDATE: Former regional jail guards indicted for contraband, bribes
- Letter: Flynn cites 'public frenzy,' invokes 5th Amendment