CHURCH HILL, Tenn. - A local automotive parts company is cleaning up after a fire Sunday night.
Church Hill Fire Chief David Wood said the fire started at the Hutchinson Sealing System plant around 11 p.m.
He said crews noticed smoke coming out of one of the ovens, when they opened the door the fire got bigger.
Workers were able to extinguish the fire.
No one was hurt.
Wood said they should be back on-line Monday.
- Pastor's wife charged with embezzling from church in Kingsport
- Four charged in Church Hill home invasion case
- FTC, Wellmont and MSHA speak in front of SWVa. Health Authority
- VP candidate Pence not hurt when plane skids off runway
- Chelsea Clinton garnering young voters at Appalachian State University