HAWKINS CO, Tenn. - A 72-year-old Hawkins County, Tennessee woman is under arrest after being charged with firing several shots at a vehicle.
Margie Ramey is charged with seven counts of felony reckless endangerment.
According to the arrest report, Oscar Scott and his family from Rose Hill were driving on Bays Mountain Road on Sunday when he came to a dead end. He was turning around in Ramey's driveway when officers say she came out of her house and fired twice in the direction of his vehicle. No injuries were reported.
Ramey admitted to shooting towards the car telling officers she had a problem with people tearing up her driveway.
- Kidnapping suspect still on the run, after statewide AMBER Alert is canceled
- Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport