HAWKINS CO, Tenn. - A 72-year-old Hawkins County, Tennessee woman is under arrest after being charged with firing several shots at a vehicle.
Margie Ramey is charged with seven counts of felony reckless endangerment.
According to the arrest report, Oscar Scott and his family from Rose Hill were driving on Bays Mountain Road on Sunday when he came to a dead end. He was turning around in Ramey's driveway when officers say she came out of her house and fired twice in the direction of his vehicle. No injuries were reported.
Ramey admitted to shooting towards the car telling officers she had a problem with people tearing up her driveway.
- New 'Aerial Adventure' ropes course opens at ETSU
- Confederate nurse honored more than 150 years after Civil War
- Gov. Haslam hosts Appalachian Regional Commission conference
- Multiple agencies search for escaped inmate out of Washington County, Tenn.
- Local recycling practices both benefit and cost their cities