HAWKINS CO, Tenn. - A 72-year-old Hawkins County, Tennessee woman is under arrest after being charged with firing several shots at a vehicle.
Margie Ramey is charged with seven counts of felony reckless endangerment.
According to the arrest report, Oscar Scott and his family from Rose Hill were driving on Bays Mountain Road on Sunday when he came to a dead end. He was turning around in Ramey's driveway when officers say she came out of her house and fired twice in the direction of his vehicle. No injuries were reported.
Ramey admitted to shooting towards the car telling officers she had a problem with people tearing up her driveway.
- Red carpet rolled out in Bristol for the movie premiere of 'Believe'
- Rime ice caps area mountain tops just days after record highs
- Hundreds supported breast cancer at Tri-Cities Race for the Cure
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy