GREENE COUNTY, Tenn. - A Greene County woman faces child abuse charges after deputies say she let teenagers smoke meth in her home.
Greene County Sheriff's deputies say she even joined them on several occasions.
Sandra Matthews, 34, has been charged with two counts of aggravated child abuse, neglect or endangerment.
We checked the Greene County Sheriff's Office arrest report, which alleges she allowed her 15 and 17-year-old children to smoke meth and marijuana in her house for a year.
She was taken to the Greene County Detention Center. She is now out on bond.
- Local recycling practices both benefit and cost their cities
- Johnson County woman recovering after vicious dog attack
- Law enforcement search for dangerous inmate that escaped from local jail
- Johnson City woman honored by Girl Scouts of the Southern Appalachians
- Johnson City Cardinals may break 20 year attendance record