GREENE COUNTY, Tenn. - A Greene County woman faces child abuse charges after deputies say she let teenagers smoke meth in her home.
Greene County Sheriff's deputies say she even joined them on several occasions.
Sandra Matthews, 34, has been charged with two counts of aggravated child abuse, neglect or endangerment.
We checked the Greene County Sheriff's Office arrest report, which alleges she allowed her 15 and 17-year-old children to smoke meth and marijuana in her house for a year.
She was taken to the Greene County Detention Center. She is now out on bond.
- Updated Fire in Abingdon sends man to hospital
- School board picks plan for new Boone's Creek school, discusses redistricting issue
- Is the election stressing you out? You're not alone.
- Avoca community rallies for girl's Diabetes service dog
- Court: Greeneville bank manager embezzled more than $1 million