GREENE COUNTY, Tenn. - A volunteer fireman and the son of the department's chief is accused of arson.
He is one of two people charged in connection to a series of barn fires this week in Greene County.
The Greene County Sheriff's department arrested Thurman Jones and Cameron Waters, Junior.
Both men are facing arson charges.
Investigators tell us Cameron Waters, Junior is a member of the Newmansville Volunteer Fire Department.
The his father is the department's chief.
The fires were reported Tuesday night into Wednesday.
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day