GREENE COUNTY, Tenn. - A volunteer fireman and the son of the department's chief is accused of arson.
He is one of two people charged in connection to a series of barn fires this week in Greene County.
The Greene County Sheriff's department arrested Thurman Jones and Cameron Waters, Junior.
Both men are facing arson charges.
Investigators tell us Cameron Waters, Junior is a member of the Newmansville Volunteer Fire Department.
The his father is the department's chief.
The fires were reported Tuesday night into Wednesday.
- New More sponsors for measure to repeal HB2, keep restrictions
- New West Virginia Senate would penalize sharing explicit images
- New Authorities investigating Carter County pharmacy armed robbery
- New Tennessee man faces negligent homicide charge in toddler's death
- New Instagram post leads to sex offender being sent back to prison