GREENE COUNTY, Tenn. - A volunteer fireman and the son of the department's chief is accused of arson.
He is one of two people charged in connection to a series of barn fires this week in Greene County.
The Greene County Sheriff's department arrested Thurman Jones and Cameron Waters, Junior.
Both men are facing arson charges.
Investigators tell us Cameron Waters, Junior is a member of the Newmansville Volunteer Fire Department.
The his father is the department's chief.
The fires were reported Tuesday night into Wednesday.
- UPDATE: escaped UPS Lee inmates captured in Mexico
- Firefighters feeling 'hopeful' after making presentation to Bristol, Va. city council
- School Budget Cut: Many voice concerns about tentative budget at Board of Supervisors meeting
- Solidarity in Remembrance: Smyth Co. town comes together to honor veterans
- Former addict overcomes addiction, becomes drug court coordinator