GREENE COUNTY, Tenn. - A volunteer fireman and the son of the department's chief is accused of arson.
He is one of two people charged in connection to a series of barn fires this week in Greene County.
The Greene County Sheriff's department arrested Thurman Jones and Cameron Waters, Junior.
Both men are facing arson charges.
Investigators tell us Cameron Waters, Junior is a member of the Newmansville Volunteer Fire Department.
The his father is the department's chief.
The fires were reported Tuesday night into Wednesday.
- Updated State Police: Man killed in Wise County, VA crash
- New Former Derby, Preakness winner Charismatic dies
- Dozens disappointed after local legislators a no-show at meeting in Johnson City
- Crews will scale back the search effort for a missing man on South Holston Lake
- Democratic candidate for Virginia Governor discusses improving Southwest Virginia economy