A May 21 trial is now set for a Greene County couple accused of trying to sell their infant on Craigslist.
John Caine and Deanna Greer remain jailed on child abuse and neglect charges. The couple is accused of offering their 5-month-old baby for sale for $3,000 in March.
Police say undercover officers with the TBI and FBI intercepted the attempt.
Plans are to try them together but more details are to come at a March 29 pre-trial conference.
- UPDATE: Judge rules Azotea's murder confession admissible in jury trial
- UPDATE: Donald Trump Jr. denies Hawkins County, Tennessee land offer
- Good Samaritan Ministries still need sponors for 500 people in need this holiday season
- Local Subway restaurants donating sandwiches to non-profits to show appreciation
- Niswonger Children's Hospital Christmas event for kids receiving treatment