GREENE COUNTY, Tenn. - A public hearing will be held in Greene County Tuesday, to allow residents to comment on U.S. Nitrogen's latest permit applications with state regulators.
News 5 has learned, the company has applied for air modeling permits and Tuesday night, comments will be allowed in front of representatives from the company, as well as the Tennessee Department of Environment and Conservation.
The hearing will be held at West Greene High School. An information session begins at five o'clock, with the public hearing following at seven o'clock.
- Local police agencies offering drug take-back services Saturday
- Domtar announces reduced production at Kingsport plant
- Virginia voter registration deadline extended through Friday
- Updated Youth leaders in Bristol learn about tolerance
- Updated Grand jury set to hear case of man accused of sexual assault