GREENE COUNTY, Tenn. - A public hearing will be held in Greene County Tuesday, to allow residents to comment on U.S. Nitrogen's latest permit applications with state regulators.
News 5 has learned, the company has applied for air modeling permits and Tuesday night, comments will be allowed in front of representatives from the company, as well as the Tennessee Department of Environment and Conservation.
The hearing will be held at West Greene High School. An information session begins at five o'clock, with the public hearing following at seven o'clock.
- New Tri-Cities native auctioning off Battle at Bristol tickets to help Louisiana flood victims
- Kids learn from visit to Appalachian Fair
- Johnson County school kids process accident, victim worsens
- One person flown to hospital after bicycle and truck crash in Jonesborough
- Job fair scheduled for Wednesday in Erwin