GREENE COUNTY, Tenn. - A public hearing will be held in Greene County Tuesday, to allow residents to comment on U.S. Nitrogen's latest permit applications with state regulators.
News 5 has learned, the company has applied for air modeling permits and Tuesday night, comments will be allowed in front of representatives from the company, as well as the Tennessee Department of Environment and Conservation.
The hearing will be held at West Greene High School. An information session begins at five o'clock, with the public hearing following at seven o'clock.
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Lightening strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death