GREENE COUNTY, Tenn. - Two men accused of a barn-burning spree in Greene County are headed to court Wednesday afternoon.
20-year-old Cameron Lee Waters, Jr. and 21-year-old Thurman Perry Jones were arrested and charged with three counts of arson each.
An investigation by the Greene County Sheriff's Department tied them to the torching of three barns in March along Smithtown, Campbell, and Fodderstack Mountain Loop Roads.
Waters was a volunteer firefighter and is the son of the Newmansville Volunteer Fire Department chief.
Both are set expected in court at 1:30 Wednesday afternoon.
- ETSU student charged following gorilla mask incident at Black Lives Matter protest
- Carter County deputy, former 'Southern Justice' star, charged with murder
- ETSU administration quickly organizes meeting to start conversations about race
- Recovery action walk raises awareness in Wise County
- Police searching for kidnapping suspect