GREENEVILLE, Tenn. - A local college broke ground on Saturday for two new residence halls.
More than 100 people were at the ceremony for the $6 million project at the Greeneville campus of Tusculum College.
The project includes two apartment-style residence halls, which were necessary because student housing is at more than 100 percent occupancy rates.
The construction is on schedule to be complete in August.
- New Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial