GREENEVILLE, Tenn. - A local college broke ground on Saturday for two new residence halls.
More than 100 people were at the ceremony for the $6 million project at the Greeneville campus of Tusculum College.
The project includes two apartment-style residence halls, which were necessary because student housing is at more than 100 percent occupancy rates.
The construction is on schedule to be complete in August.
- Pastor's wife charged with embezzling from church in Kingsport
- Four charged in Church Hill home invasion case
- FTC, Wellmont and MSHA speak in front of SWVa. Health Authority
- VP candidate Pence not hurt when plane skids off runway
- Chelsea Clinton garnering young voters at Appalachian State University