GREENEVILLE, Tenn. - A local college broke ground on Saturday for two new residence halls.
More than 100 people were at the ceremony for the $6 million project at the Greeneville campus of Tusculum College.
The project includes two apartment-style residence halls, which were necessary because student housing is at more than 100 percent occupancy rates.
The construction is on schedule to be complete in August.
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend