GREENE COUNTY, Tenn. - The truck portion of an overturned mobile home tractor trailer has been removed, after it slowed traffic on Interstate 81 near mile marker 49 in Tennessee.
Tennessee Highway Patrol dispatchers say the incident happened around 5 o'clock Monday afternoon. The tractor trailer overturned into the shoulder of the road, while traveling in a construction zone.
THP says the truck was cleared around 7:30 Monday evening, but the mobile home and trailer will not be removed until Wednesday at the latest.
We've also learned the driver was taken to the hospital, but there is no word on his injuries.
- Bristol, Va. city leaders pass final budget; alter staffing level procedure
- UPDATE: Johnson City doctor ordered to pay $1.2M in 2012 anticancer drug case
- Man lucky to be alive after heart stops for nearly 30 minutes
- Settlement between Sullivan County & Sheriff's Office could lead to tax increase
- Washington Co. - JC Animal Shelter in need of cat supplies