GREENE COUNTY, Tenn. - The truck portion of an overturned mobile home tractor trailer has been removed, after it slowed traffic on Interstate 81 near mile marker 49 in Tennessee.
Tennessee Highway Patrol dispatchers say the incident happened around 5 o'clock Monday afternoon. The tractor trailer overturned into the shoulder of the road, while traveling in a construction zone.
THP says the truck was cleared around 7:30 Monday evening, but the mobile home and trailer will not be removed until Wednesday at the latest.
We've also learned the driver was taken to the hospital, but there is no word on his injuries.
- Kingsport police investigating suspicious death on Bruce Street
- Bristol woman staying positive throughout MS diagnosis
- Greeneville Couple Accused of Trying to Sell A Child on Craigslist
- Indivisible Greene County rally brings out protestors rallying for unity
- Kingsport hosts annual Carousel Fine Craft Show