GREENEVILLE, Tenn. - A big-name band is coming home, bringing some new music with them.
We've learned The Band Perry will perform at a free concert on Saturday, March 30 in Greeneville, Tennessee. The show is sponsored by General Mills to "Outnumber Hunger."
That's an initiative to help fight hunger in local communities by helping Feeding America get meals for its network of food banks.
That concert will take place on North Main Street beginning at 6 p.m. Organizers say after the performance, The Band Perry will sign autographs and meet with fans.
- ETSU student arraigned, has November court date
- Endangered Child Alert issued for 13-year-old girl
- Updated Search underway for endangered child and suspected kidnapper
- ETSU protest crasher appears in court, peaceful rally continues on campus
- Tennessee Highway Patrol alerts drivers about gunshots on I-81