GREENEVILLE, Tenn. - A big-name band is coming home, bringing some new music with them.
We've learned The Band Perry will perform at a free concert on Saturday, March 30 in Greeneville, Tennessee. The show is sponsored by General Mills to "Outnumber Hunger."
That's an initiative to help fight hunger in local communities by helping Feeding America get meals for its network of food banks.
That concert will take place on North Main Street beginning at 6 p.m. Organizers say after the performance, The Band Perry will sign autographs and meet with fans.
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend