GREENE COUNTY, Tenn. - One of the teenage defendants involved in the Robert Blanchard murder case in Greene County has entered a plea.
The Greene County Juvenile Court office tells News 5 that 16-year-old Shelby Riley entered guilty pleas to theft over $1,000 and accessory after the fact to first degree murder.
The victim's son Zachary Blanchard is charged with first degree murder. Two other teenagers are also being charged in connection to the case.
The judge told Riley she couldn't have any contacts with the other defendants.
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane