GREENE COUNTY, Tenn. - One of the teenage defendants involved in the Robert Blanchard murder case in Greene County has entered a plea.
The Greene County Juvenile Court office tells News 5 that 16-year-old Shelby Riley entered guilty pleas to theft over $1,000 and accessory after the fact to first degree murder.
The victim's son Zachary Blanchard is charged with first degree murder. Two other teenagers are also being charged in connection to the case.
The judge told Riley she couldn't have any contacts with the other defendants.
- Police: Woman dead following shooting in Sullivan County
- Person of interest identified in Washington County, Va. shooting
- Updated UPDATE: Former Bristol doctor receives probation on tax charges
- New Griffith, Kitts set for showdown in Virginia 9th District debate
- Arby's to sell venison sandwiches in 6 deer-hunting states