GREENE COUNTY, Tenn. - One of the teenage defendants involved in the Robert Blanchard murder case in Greene County has entered a plea.
The Greene County Juvenile Court office tells News 5 that 16-year-old Shelby Riley entered guilty pleas to theft over $1,000 and accessory after the fact to first degree murder.
The victim's son Zachary Blanchard is charged with first degree murder. Two other teenagers are also being charged in connection to the case.
The judge told Riley she couldn't have any contacts with the other defendants.
- Ceremony honors female veterans at Mountain Home National Cemetery
- Johnson City Memorial Day ceremony goes off without hitch, despite stolen flags
- Mountain Home National Cemetery honoring fallen service members on Memorial Day
- Free meals for children in Kingsport begin Tuesday
- Police: Man fired AK-47 from car while driving down highway