GREENE COUNTY, Tenn. - Some residents in Greene County may be out of water for the next few hours.
Officials in Greene County tell us that there is a water line break near Jim Fox Road.
They say they do have the problem isolated, but it may be causing low pressure or no water for residents in that area.
We've learned the break happened around 3:00 Wednesday afternoon and water is expected to be out until around midnight.
Officials tell us that when the water does come back on, that customers might need to flush out muddy water for 45 minutes to an hour.
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day