GREENE COUNTY, Tenn. - Some residents in Greene County may be out of water for the next few hours.
Officials in Greene County tell us that there is a water line break near Jim Fox Road.
They say they do have the problem isolated, but it may be causing low pressure or no water for residents in that area.
We've learned the break happened around 3:00 Wednesday afternoon and water is expected to be out until around midnight.
Officials tell us that when the water does come back on, that customers might need to flush out muddy water for 45 minutes to an hour.
- Kidnapping suspect still on the run, after statewide AMBER Alert is canceled
- Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport