GREENEVILLE, Tenn. - A second person has died in what authorities are calling a murder and arson in Greeneville, Tennessee.
Greeneville Police tell us 49-year-old Roger Aiken died Tuesday afternoon. His aunt, 78-year-old Elizabeth Cooter, was pronounced dead at the home on West Main Street Sunday morning.
Detectives believe someone set the house on fire to cover up a murder. They will not provide details about the injuries Cooter and Aiken had.
If you have information on this case, call the Tennessee Arson Hotline at 1-800-762-3017, or Greeneville Police at (423) 783-2868.
- Updated Ex-coal CEO asks high court to his overturn his conviction
- New Ariana Grande returning to Manchester for benefit show
- New 44 hits found in DNA testing of Virginia's backlogged rape evidence
- KISS concert in Manchester canceled after terrorist attacks
- Tennessee governor signs NRA-backed metal detector gun bill