GREENE COUNTY, Tenn. - A Greene County teenager charged with attempted first degree murder in the stabbing of another student at South Greene High School last September is scheduled to be in court Tuesday.
He will attend a transfer hearing to determine if he will be tried as an adult or remain in the juvenile court system.
The 16-year-old is accused of attacking a student in the cafeteria on September 24. Click here to read more.
- Police: Woman dead following shooting in Sullivan County
- Warrant issued, suspect at large in Washington County, Va. shooting
- Updated Police: Roan Mountain fire fighter charged with arson
- Updated Texas teen gets life for death of man who wouldn't buy beer
- Over 30 drug-related arrests made in ‘Operation Autumn Harvest'