GREENE COUNTY, Tenn. - A Greene County teenager charged with attempted first degree murder in the stabbing of another student at South Greene High School last September is scheduled to be in court Tuesday.
He will attend a transfer hearing to determine if he will be tried as an adult or remain in the juvenile court system.
The 16-year-old is accused of attacking a student in the cafeteria on September 24. Click here to read more.
- Updated UPDATE: Bristol assisted living worker pleads guilty to assaulting 94-year-old woman
- Bond set at $7M for suspect in Ohio house fire that killed 7
- Trump vows to crack down on leaks, slams NATO
- Insurers continue to hike prices, abandon ACA markets
- Woman claiming Sandy Hook was a hoax pleading guilty to threats