GREENE COUNTY, Tenn. - A Greene County teenager charged with attempted first degree murder in the stabbing of another student at South Greene High School last September is scheduled to be in court Tuesday.
He will attend a transfer hearing to determine if he will be tried as an adult or remain in the juvenile court system.
The 16-year-old is accused of attacking a student in the cafeteria on September 24. Click here to read more.
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane