GREENEVILLE, Tenn. - A Greeneville, Tennessee woman will spend five years in prison.
Kaylen Butcher was convicted of the June 2012 robbery of the Stop & Go Market in Chuckey.
Authorities say because she brought a gun to the scene, she was facing at least five years in prison.
The judge gave her the minimum sentence because she testified against her co-defendant, Larry Morgan, in this case and in another involving the robbery of the Greenville Federal Bank in July 2102.
When Butcher's prison sentence is over, she'll face five years of supervised release.
She was also ordered to pay restitution.
- New Life Care agrees to pay $145 million for role in false claims to Medicare, TRICARE
- New Trial in Carter County begins for man accused of trying to kill deputy while in jail
- Third suspect in Nashville tourist's death arrested
- Virginia city may consider "In God We Trust" motto for its city hall
- Body discovered near Guest River Gorge