GREENEVILLE, Tenn. - A Greeneville, Tennessee woman will spend five years in prison.
Kaylen Butcher was convicted of the June 2012 robbery of the Stop & Go Market in Chuckey.
Authorities say because she brought a gun to the scene, she was facing at least five years in prison.
The judge gave her the minimum sentence because she testified against her co-defendant, Larry Morgan, in this case and in another involving the robbery of the Greenville Federal Bank in July 2102.
When Butcher's prison sentence is over, she'll face five years of supervised release.
She was also ordered to pay restitution.
- ETSU student charged following gorilla mask incident at Black Lives Matter protest
- Carter County deputy, former 'Southern Justice' star, charged with murder
- ETSU administration quickly organizes meeting to start conversations about race
- Recovery action walk raises awareness in Wise County
- Police searching for kidnapping suspect