GREENEVILLE, Tenn. - A Greeneville, Tennessee woman will spend five years in prison.
Kaylen Butcher was convicted of the June 2012 robbery of the Stop & Go Market in Chuckey.
Authorities say because she brought a gun to the scene, she was facing at least five years in prison.
The judge gave her the minimum sentence because she testified against her co-defendant, Larry Morgan, in this case and in another involving the robbery of the Greenville Federal Bank in July 2102.
When Butcher's prison sentence is over, she'll face five years of supervised release.
She was also ordered to pay restitution.
- Johnson City Police cruisers damaged after hour-long car chase
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools