GREENEVILLE, Tenn. - More than 3,000 people were on hand Saturday night in Greeneville, Tenn. to hear from a well known reality TV star.
Phil Robertson, also known as the Duck Commander on the A&E show "Duck Dynasty" spoke to a crowd at Hal Henard Elementary Saturday night.
Roberts and his wife Miss Kay were on hand to talk about their faith and their hopes for the future. Robertson says he hopes his TV show is a way for Americans to get back to strong family values.
The host church of tonight's event, Mount Zion United Methodist Church in Afton, booked Robertson two years ago, before Duck Dynasty became one of the biggest reality shows on TV.
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend