GREENEVILLE, Tenn. - Greeneville police are turning to the community to develop new leads in a double murder investigation.
Officers spent part of the weekend handing out flyers to passing drivers, asking anyone that might have information about the deaths of Duane Aiken and Elizabeth Cooter.
Last weekend, police say, the two were severely beaten and their house was set on fire to cover up the crime. Cooter died in the house, and Aiken died a few days later in the hospital.Click here to read more.
If you have information on this case, call the Greeneville Police Department tip line at (423) 783-2868.
- UPDATE: escaped UPS Lee inmates captured in Mexico
- Firefighters feeling 'hopeful' after making presentation to Bristol, Va. city council
- School Budget Cut: Many voice concerns about tentative budget at Board of Supervisors meeting
- Solidarity in Remembrance: Smyth Co. town comes together to honor veterans
- Former addict overcomes addiction, becomes drug court coordinator