GREENEVILLE, Tenn. - Greeneville police are turning to the community to develop new leads in a double murder investigation.
Officers spent part of the weekend handing out flyers to passing drivers, asking anyone that might have information about the deaths of Duane Aiken and Elizabeth Cooter.
Last weekend, police say, the two were severely beaten and their house was set on fire to cover up the crime. Cooter died in the house, and Aiken died a few days later in the hospital.Click here to read more.
If you have information on this case, call the Greeneville Police Department tip line at (423) 783-2868.
- Police: Woman dead following shooting in Sullivan County
- Warrant issued, suspect at large in Washington County, Va. shooting
- Chelsea Clinton at Appalachian State Thursday for early voting event
- Bristol, Tenn. man receives 20 years on federal child porn charge
- Police: Roan Mountain fire fighter charged with arson