GREENEVILLE, Tenn. - Greeneville Police say they want anyone with information about a double murder and arson case to come forward.
On March 23, officers discovered the bodies of 78-year-old Elizabeth Cooter and 49-year-old Roger Aiken inside a burning house on West Main Street.
Captain David Crum tells News 5 he still believes the two were murdered, and the home was set on fire to cover up the crimes. Crum says his department continues to interview people and track down possible leads.
A $1,500 reward is still being offered for information that will lead to an arrest in the case.
- New Third suspect in Nashville tourist's death arrested
- Updated Virginia city may consider "In God We Trust" motto for its city hall
- Body discovered near Guest River Gorge
- Red carpet rolled out in Bristol for the movie premiere of 'Believe'
- Rime ice caps area mountain tops just days after record highs