GREENEVILLE, Tenn. - A Greeneville, Tennessee doctor is back in the news. Federal authorities spent most of Wednesday at Dr. Robert Wayne Locklear's office on East Andrew Johnson Highway.
According to court documents, on June 5, Locklear was arrested for possession of crack cocaine and was released on bond.
Six days later, police arrested Locklear again at the Greeneville Comfort Inn. Officers say he had more than six grams of crack cocaine there.
We've learned Locklear went into treatment in Warrior, Alabama on June 13 and left without permission nine days later, which officers say was a violation of his parole.
Locklear's bond was revoked and he is currently being held in the Greene County Detention Center.
Locklear is due back in court on July 8.
- Haslam signs bill reducing costs of wiping criminal records
- Ceremony honors female veterans at Mountain Home National Cemetery
- Johnson City Memorial Day ceremony goes off without hitch, despite stolen flags
- Mountain Home National Cemetery honoring fallen service members on Memorial Day
- Free meals for children in Kingsport begin Tuesday