GREENEVILLE, Tenn. - A Greeneville, Tennessee doctor is back in the news. Federal authorities spent most of Wednesday at Dr. Robert Wayne Locklear's office on East Andrew Johnson Highway.
According to court documents, on June 5, Locklear was arrested for possession of crack cocaine and was released on bond.
Six days later, police arrested Locklear again at the Greeneville Comfort Inn. Officers say he had more than six grams of crack cocaine there.
We've learned Locklear went into treatment in Warrior, Alabama on June 13 and left without permission nine days later, which officers say was a violation of his parole.
Locklear's bond was revoked and he is currently being held in the Greene County Detention Center.
Locklear is due back in court on July 8.
- Sheriff confirms murder in Unicoi County, TN
- School officials, parents discuss future of Weaver Elementary
- Unicoi County woman charged with first degree murder in Monday stabbing incident
- Bristol, TN taking steps to use drones in fire and police operations
- Trump supporters and protesters rally in downtown Abingdon