GREENEVILLE, Tenn. - A Greeneville, Tennessee doctor is back in the news. Federal authorities spent most of Wednesday at Dr. Robert Wayne Locklear's office on East Andrew Johnson Highway.
According to court documents, on June 5, Locklear was arrested for possession of crack cocaine and was released on bond.
Six days later, police arrested Locklear again at the Greeneville Comfort Inn. Officers say he had more than six grams of crack cocaine there.
We've learned Locklear went into treatment in Warrior, Alabama on June 13 and left without permission nine days later, which officers say was a violation of his parole.
Locklear's bond was revoked and he is currently being held in the Greene County Detention Center.
Locklear is due back in court on July 8.
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane