GREENEVILLE, Tenn. - In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, a Greeneville woman, battling breast cancer got quite a surprise from her new husband.
At the Teagues' Greeneville house, pink is in full bloom this October.
Susan Crum-Teague, who was recently diagnosed with breast cancer, was having a bad day a few weeks ago. "You never think it's going to happen to you. You hear so much about breast cancer but you never think you're going to get that news," says Susan Crum-Teague.
Her husband wanted to make her smile, so he decided to surprise his wife and decorate their home for fall with everything pink, even pink pumpkins.
Susan says it's been so nice to look at, considering everything she's going through. "I couldn't believe it. It was gorgeous. It was beautiful. It amazed me," said Crum-Teague.
Susan tells us the neighbors love it, and their decor has quickly become the talk of the town. People drive by it and even take pictures.
- Updated Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane