GREENEVILLE, Tenn. - In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, a Greeneville woman, battling breast cancer got quite a surprise from her new husband.
At the Teagues' Greeneville house, pink is in full bloom this October.
Susan Crum-Teague, who was recently diagnosed with breast cancer, was having a bad day a few weeks ago. "You never think it's going to happen to you. You hear so much about breast cancer but you never think you're going to get that news," says Susan Crum-Teague.
Her husband wanted to make her smile, so he decided to surprise his wife and decorate their home for fall with everything pink, even pink pumpkins.
Susan says it's been so nice to look at, considering everything she's going through. "I couldn't believe it. It was gorgeous. It was beautiful. It amazed me," said Crum-Teague.
Susan tells us the neighbors love it, and their decor has quickly become the talk of the town. People drive by it and even take pictures.
- Pastor's wife charged with embezzling from church in Kingsport
- Four charged in Church Hill home invasion case
- Updated VP candidate Pence not hurt when plane skids off runway
- Chelsea Clinton garnering young voters at Appalachian State University
- Kingsport man trying to make Halloween attractions accessible to all