GREENE COUNTY, Tenn. - The Greene County Chapter for Relay for Life is hosting a music festival to benefit the American Cancer Society.
Pam Tillis will be headlining the event. She is a CMA Female Vocalist of the Year and is best known for her hits "Mi Vida Loca (My Crazy Life)", "Cleopatra, Queen of Denial", "Shake the Sugar Tree", "Maybe It Was Memphis", and "Don't Tell Me What to do".
The festival will also feature other local artists.
Show time is Saturday, May 25 from 7 to 9 p.m. at the Greene County Fairgrounds. Gates open at 6 p.m. There will be an autograph session at the end of concert.
Advance tickets are available beginning Friday, May 3 at the Tannery West restaurant in Greeneville. General admission is $20 and preferred seating is $30. Tickets will also be sold at the gate.
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting
- Tri Cities Regional Airport celebrates completion of construction