GREENE COUNTY, Tenn. - The Greene County Chapter for Relay for Life is hosting a music festival to benefit the American Cancer Society.
Pam Tillis will be headlining the event. She is a CMA Female Vocalist of the Year and is best known for her hits "Mi Vida Loca (My Crazy Life)", "Cleopatra, Queen of Denial", "Shake the Sugar Tree", "Maybe It Was Memphis", and "Don't Tell Me What to do".
The festival will also feature other local artists.
Show time is Saturday, May 25 from 7 to 9 p.m. at the Greene County Fairgrounds. Gates open at 6 p.m. There will be an autograph session at the end of concert.
Advance tickets are available beginning Friday, May 3 at the Tannery West restaurant in Greeneville. General admission is $20 and preferred seating is $30. Tickets will also be sold at the gate.
- Updated UPDATE: Bristol assisted living worker pleads guilty to assaulting 94-year-old woman
- Bond set at $7M for suspect in Ohio house fire that killed 7
- Trump vows to crack down on leaks, slams NATO
- Insurers continue to hike prices, abandon ACA markets
- Woman claiming Sandy Hook was a hoax pleading guilty to threats