GREENEVILLE, Tenn. - One man is dead and another is recovering after a train collided with a truck in Greeneville, Tennessee.
Tennessee Highway Patrol tells us it happened at a train crossing on Irish Street.
Troopers say a Norfolk Southern locomotive slammed into a red Toyota truck.
Brock Humphries, of Greeneville, died in the crash. Anthony Sutherland, of Mosheim, was flown to the hospital. His condition is serious but stable.
Officers say the crossing did not have an arm but did have working lights and bells.
They say neither man was wearing a seat belt.
- Updated Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane