GREENEVILLE, Tenn. - One man is dead and another is recovering after a train collided with a truck in Greeneville, Tennessee.
Tennessee Highway Patrol tells us it happened at a train crossing on Irish Street.
Troopers say a Norfolk Southern locomotive slammed into a red Toyota truck.
Brock Humphries, of Greeneville, died in the crash. Anthony Sutherland, of Mosheim, was flown to the hospital. His condition is serious but stable.
Officers say the crossing did not have an arm but did have working lights and bells.
They say neither man was wearing a seat belt.
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day