GREENEVILLE, Tenn. - One man is dead and another is recovering after a train collided with a truck in Greeneville, Tennessee.
Tennessee Highway Patrol tells us it happened at a train crossing on Irish Street.
Troopers say a Norfolk Southern locomotive slammed into a red Toyota truck.
Brock Humphries, of Greeneville, died in the crash. Anthony Sutherland, of Mosheim, was flown to the hospital. His condition is serious but stable.
Officers say the crossing did not have an arm but did have working lights and bells.
They say neither man was wearing a seat belt.
- Tri-Cities native auctioning off Battle at Bristol tickets to help Louisiana flood victims
- Kids learn from visit to Appalachian Fair
- Johnson County school kids process accident, victim worsens
- One person flown to hospital after bicycle and truck crash in Jonesborough
- Job fair scheduled for Wednesday in Erwin