GREENE COUNTY, Tenn. - A teen suspected of killing his father in Greene County will be tried as an adult according to the Greene County Juvenile Court Clerk.
Zachary Thomas Blanchard's transfer hearing Thursday.
Investigators say Blanchard was one of four teens who took off to South Carolina after deputies found Robert Blanchard dead in his home in April.
16-year old Shelby Riley entered guilty pleas to charges of theft over one thousand dollars and accessory after the fact to first degree murder.
The two other defendants are charged with accessory after the fact.
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day