GREENE COUNTY, Tenn. - One of four teens involved in a Greene County murder case is awaiting sentencing after being found guilty in juvenile court.
Liam Lawler and the other teens fled to Newberry County, South Carolina after deputies found Robert Blanchard dead in his home in April.
His son, Zachary Thomas Blanchard, is charged with first degree murder of his father.
Lawler was found guilty of theft over a thousand dollars and accessory after the fact of the murder.
He will be sentenced August 26th.
- Police: Woman dead following shooting in Sullivan County
- Warrant issued, suspect at large in Washington County, Va. shooting
- Chelsea Clinton at Appalachian State Thursday for early voting event
- Bristol, Tenn. man receives 20 years on federal child porn charge
- Police: Roan Mountain fire fighter charged with arson