GREENE COUNTY, Tenn. - One of four teens involved in a Greene County murder case is awaiting sentencing after being found guilty in juvenile court.
Liam Lawler and the other teens fled to Newberry County, South Carolina after deputies found Robert Blanchard dead in his home in April.
His son, Zachary Thomas Blanchard, is charged with first degree murder of his father.
Lawler was found guilty of theft over a thousand dollars and accessory after the fact of the murder.
He will be sentenced August 26th.
- Updated Local church group donating ‘Sensory Quilts' to nursing homes in Carter County
- Whitaker sentenced to 15 years in Jonesborough child abuse case
- People living in the Lynn Garden community feel unsafe after deadly shooting
- UPDATE: Carter Co. inmate back in custody
- McAuliffe awards $300,000 grant to Virginia Drone Project