GREENE COUNTY, Tenn. - One of four teens involved in a Greene County murder case is awaiting sentencing after being found guilty in juvenile court.
Liam Lawler and the other teens fled to Newberry County, South Carolina after deputies found Robert Blanchard dead in his home in April.
His son, Zachary Thomas Blanchard, is charged with first degree murder of his father.
Lawler was found guilty of theft over a thousand dollars and accessory after the fact of the murder.
He will be sentenced August 26th.
- Kingsport native identified as victim in Washington state mall shooting
- Local donors, recipients talk about impact of organ and tissue donation
- Bristol Virginia council votes to borrow another three million for The Falls
- Officials hope to get more millennials voting in this presidential election
- Local mental health court to soon hit major milestone