GREENE COUNTY, Tenn. - The murder trial for Ethan Self has been rescheduled in Greene County.
Self is charged with first-degree murder in the 2010 shooting death of his dad and former Greeneville police officer 46-year-old Roger Self.
Prosecutors first filed a motion to have the trial continued to Friday. The new trial date is August 12, 2013.
- Sheriff confirms murder in Unicoi County, TN
- Updated Part of Bristol, Tennessee without water after water main break
- School officials, parents discuss future of Weaver Elementary
- Unicoi County woman charged with first degree murder in Monday stabbing incident
- Bristol, TN taking steps to use drones in fire and police operations