GREENE COUNTY, Tenn. - The murder trial for Ethan Self has been rescheduled in Greene County.
Self is charged with first-degree murder in the 2010 shooting death of his dad and former Greeneville police officer 46-year-old Roger Self.
Prosecutors first filed a motion to have the trial continued to Friday. The new trial date is August 12, 2013.
- New Bristol, Va. police officer, involved in domestic dispute, under investigation
- New Officials ask public for help in search for escaped Washington Co., Tenn. inmate
- U.S. Marshals offering a reward for tips in the capture of Timothy England
- Former Kingsport armory coming down for commercial development
- Lexington at Johnson City nursing home to close doors Oct. 31