GREENE COUNTY, Tenn. - The murder trial for Ethan Self has been rescheduled in Greene County.
Self is charged with first-degree murder in the 2010 shooting death of his dad and former Greeneville police officer 46-year-old Roger Self.
Prosecutors first filed a motion to have the trial continued to Friday. The new trial date is August 12, 2013.
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend