GREENE COUNTY, Tenn. - The murder trial for Ethan Self has been rescheduled in Greene County.
Self is charged with first-degree murder in the 2010 shooting death of his dad and former Greeneville police officer 46-year-old Roger Self.
Prosecutors first filed a motion to have the trial continued to Friday. The new trial date is August 12, 2013.
- Court: Greeneville bank manager embezzled more than $1 million
- Local police agencies offering drug take-back services Saturday
- Domtar announces reduced production at Kingsport plant
- Virginia voter registration deadline extended through Friday
- School board picks plan for new Boone's Creek school, discusses redistricting issue