GREENE COUNTY, Tenn. - The murder trial for Ethan Self has been rescheduled in Greene County.
Self is charged with first-degree murder in the 2010 shooting death of his dad and former Greeneville police officer 46-year-old Roger Self.
Prosecutors first filed a motion to have the trial continued to Friday. The new trial date is August 12, 2013.
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Lightening strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death