GREENE COUNTY, Tenn. - Greene County authorities tell us a Morristown man is facing charges after they say he broke into a home.
23-year-old Joseph Daniel Fisher is charged with aggravated burglary.
Sheriff Steve Burns says he was the suspect in a residential burglary on Broyles Lane.
Fisher was in jail under a $10,000 bond on Monday.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens disappointed after local legislators a no-show at meeting in Johnson City
- Crews will scale back the search effort for a missing man on South Holston Lake
- Democratic candidate for Virginia Governor discusses improving Southwest Virginia economy
- One person dead in Sunday morning car crash