GREENE COUNTY, Tenn. - Greene County authorities tell us a Morristown man is facing charges after they say he broke into a home.
23-year-old Joseph Daniel Fisher is charged with aggravated burglary.
Sheriff Steve Burns says he was the suspect in a residential burglary on Broyles Lane.
Fisher was in jail under a $10,000 bond on Monday.
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Lightening strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death