GREENE COUNTY, Tenn. - Greene County authorities tell us a Morristown man is facing charges after they say he broke into a home.
23-year-old Joseph Daniel Fisher is charged with aggravated burglary.
Sheriff Steve Burns says he was the suspect in a residential burglary on Broyles Lane.
Fisher was in jail under a $10,000 bond on Monday.
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend